1 Minute Refried Bean Dip
Refried beans might be the best beans. I love their texture, I love how they taste, I don't care that it looks like baby poop. It's so good. I also love dips and yesterday I was really, really in the mood for some Mexican but also was feeling really, really lazy. Enter: Refried bean dip. All the notes you love from Mexican food, in a dip that takes 1 minute to make.
- 4 oz canned green chilies
- 1/2 cup salsa
- 1 can fat free refried beans
- 1 Tbs taco seasoning*
- 2 tbs loose packed, chopped cilantro
- 1 Tbs raw onion chopped (optional)
Step 1: Put into a bowl and mix. Eat.
Nutrition facts: Servings 6; Serving size 1/2 cup; Calories 74; Fat 0 g; Fiber 2.9 g; Protein 3.7 g; Carbohydrates 13.4 g
Taco seasoning mix is so easy. Never buy it again. Sorry taco seasoning companies.
- 1 Tbs chili powder
- 1 tsp cumin
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp paprika (spicy if you want)
- as many dashes of red pepper flakes as you want